Blargh Text Editor (Revision 97)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by JPH, Apr 30, 2008.

Apr 30, 2008

Blargh Text Editor (Revision 97) by JPH at 7:08 AM (1,626 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JPH
    OP

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Blargh Text Editor (Revision 97)
    Text Editor for the DS
    [​IMG]
    Blargh Text Editor is, as the title says, a text editing application for the Nintendo DS.

[​IMG] Download

2. Exort

Newcomer Exort Advanced Member

Canada
    Is that the final layout for the keyboard on the screenshot?? If so, it must hard as hell to use as it's non-standard to the extreme.

3. PBC

Member PBC What!? I can change this??

United States
    Can't imagine this works too well. Most homebrew on the touch screen is pretty inaccurate. and screen protectors make it even more inaccurate. But I won't completely knock it until I really try it. People work hard to make these programs and who knows!

Ps. That isn't qwerty. Its not Dvorak...what is it? Hexinput never heard of it
    If you scroll down you will find the Quong layout that this homebrew is using.

4. imgod22222

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    maybe hexinput refers to the keys being hexagonal shaped vs. being square shaped.
    But def. a wierd layout.

5. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    The aim here appears to be for faster and more intuitive typing on a system not really meant to have a keyboard. I imagine that once you get used to this system it works quite well.

I'd still like to see Dasher on the DS. That would be an experience for sure.