james194zt2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Been trying to work this out and don't want to damage my switch!! Basically I have zero interest on taking my switch online ever (well Nintendo side) but don't want to risk it getting blocked, so have bought a new EMMC so I can keep the original pristine, I have restored my Emunand on to it and it is working great :), but I would like to remove the PRODINFO ideally so no matter what, the serial number is gone and the switch is safe if somehow it attempts to connects to Nintendo servers.

Can this be done? If so what tools as I have tried a couple but think they probably don't support Mariko, I couldn't seem to get NXNadManager to decrypt anything with my keys for example.

Any ideas would be great, or a definite no not possible!

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Been trying to work this out and don't want to damage my switch!! Basically I have zero interest on taking my switch online ever (well Nintendo side) but don't want to risk it getting blocked, so have bought a new EMMC so I can keep the original pristine, I have restored my Emunand on to it and it is working great :), but I would like to remove the PRODINFO ideally so no matter what, the serial number is gone and the switch is safe if somehow it attempts to connects to Nintendo servers.

Can this be done? If so what tools as I have tried a couple but think they probably don't support Mariko, I couldn't seem to get NXNadManager to decrypt anything with my keys for example.

Thanks
You're honestly better off using 90DNS

Reactions: RednaxelaNnamtra

Stryd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

Thanks
Exosphere + DNS MITM would be the best imo. You could add 90DNS too just to make sure i guess.

htluga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
right now I am trying the same thing. I placed the exosphere.ini file on the root of my sd card, but the serial number of my oled switch does not get blanked. any help is appreciated.

htluga

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what content inside the exosphere.ini ?
Screenshot_20230418_010218_YouTube.jpg
saved with notepad as ini file and placed at the root of my sd card. no changes happening after reboot into cfw. also rentry incognito guide is not working either...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr