'Blair Witch' gets first gameplay trailer

1500x500.jpg

Based on the movie franchise, Blair Witch is a first-person horror game heading to PCs and Xbox One next month and is developed by Bloober Team known for games like Layers of Fear and Observer. Today the devs released the first official gameplay trailer for their upcoming game showing features like:
  • Fan-favourite canine companion - Bullet
  • A look at some of the gameplay elements of the first-person psychological horror game: exploration, commands, combat, environmental interaction, and a taste of how players will interact with Bullet

Blair Witch is coming to the Xbox One and PC worldwide on August 30, 2019.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks somewhat promising. I really hope this turns out to be a good game cause I really like the movie.

With it being removed from GOG and all pre-order were cancelled, and steam having no way to pre-order yet makes me feel that this is going to be an Epic Store exclusive game.
Sad times if true.
If that happens, just another game that goes from my "plan to pay for" list to "plan to pirate" list.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looks somewhat promising. I really hope this turns out to be a good game cause I really like the movie.

If that happens, just another game that goes from my "plan to pay for" list to "plan to pirate" list.
THOSE devs are not as big as EA or UBISOFT, even it will become Epic store's exclusive as a humble gamer still must show the appreciation and support, if all gamers pirate games, who will still make single player game?

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I really hope this is going to be a good horror game, after so many disappointments on games trying to copy P.T. I started to lose hope, but this one look promising.

Reactions: Josshy0125

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
THOSE devs are not as big as EA or UBISOFT, even it will become Epic store's exclusive as a humble gamer still must show the appreciation and support, if all gamers pirate games, who will still make single player game?
That's not valid reasoning.
If they are taking Epics money in order to screw over consumers then I'll happily avoid supporting them.
Steam is my choice for digital library and launcher and that's where I want my games.

Reactions: Xzi

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's not valid reasoning.
If they are taking Epics money in order to screw over consumers then I'll happily avoid supporting them.
Steam is my choice for digital library and launcher and that's where I want my games.
Epic didn't pay directly to devs, they just offer more cuts if they decided to sell their game on EPIC store, and before any product being purchased they simple get nothing, and pirates make things even worse.

Capisci?|!

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Epic didn't pay directly to devs, they just offer more cuts if they decided to sell their game on EPIC store, and before any product being purchased they simple get nothing, and pirates make things even worse.

Capisci?|!
You don't seem very informed on the topic. Most games on the Epic Store has been paid for upfront, and with a "revenue guarantee", where they will pay x amount directly to the publisher if x isn't met in sales.
On top of that, you're also forgetting developer vs publisher. Developers aren't paid more for sales generally, that's the publisher. Developers are already paid.

But the most important thing you seem to be forgetting, is that you think everyone deserves to be supported. I am clearly stating that i don't want to support them if they aren't gonna be fair towards me as a consumer at all.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You don't seem very informed on the topic. Most games on the Epic Store has been paid for upfront, and with a "revenue guarantee", where they will pay x amount directly to the publisher if x isn't met in sales.
On top of that, you're also forgetting developer vs publisher. Developers aren't paid more for sales generally, that's the publisher. Developers are already paid.

But the most important thing you seem to be forgetting, is that you think everyone deserves to be supported. I am clearly stating that i don't want to support them if they aren't gonna be fair towards me as a consumer at all.
only those $ony's exclusives are paid in advance, like Quantum's games, but EPIC being a huge company doesn't deal with those small ones

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay