OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Black Ops servers went up today. I love the game, its so fun. I'm level 9 right now, playing on a temporary account so my main one doesn't get banned. School is pissing me off, I'm in English AIS and I'm in the high 80s in English. I finish all my work faster than everybody in AIS. I hate it because I'm one of the most smartest kids in my English class. It's embarrassing. I would much rather have a study hall in place of it. I'm having a parent teacher conference on Monday though, so hopefully I can resolve this soon. I'm failing technology (woodshop). I'm terrible with the machines and I can never get anything finished. I hate it. I'm doing better in Math. Spanish is still a struggle for me. I hope school will get better for me overall soon.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I know Spanish so if you need help then I can provide you with it
happy.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
fudgenuts64 said:
I hate it because I'm one of the most smartest kids in my English class.

The point being that's incorrect grammar.
tongue.gif

A purpose of having multiple English classes isn't just to learn it, but to practice applying it in everyday situations.
I was thinking I messed something up. I just think I shouldn't be in the class. My friend got out of the class and he has a 70 in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality