II337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

I just experienced a black screen after I updated my system. I dont really know on which firmware I am now but I was on 11.0 I believe.
I never experienced that before cause I always updated without a problem and I dont know what I can do now. Can someone help me out?

I have a O3DS and I installed my firmware over Plailect's guide .

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I did everything but It seems like I cant access the B9S installer, I get into hourglass if I press start and boot
Ok, so try downloading 7.0.5
Then running through the guide again. This time I suggest deleting all other payloads, expect the payload for SafeB9SInstaller. You won't be able to use them anyways, so it's best to clean them up now.
Both Decrypt9 and Hourglass9 support B9S. So you can redownload them after you update, if you want to keep using them=

Last edited by The Catboy,

II337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, so try downloading 7.0.5
Then running through the guide again. This time I suggest deleting all other payloads, expect the payload for SafeB9SInstaller. You won't be able to use them anyways, so it's best to clean them up now.
Both Decrypt9 and Hourglass9 support B9S. So you can redownload them after you update, if you want to keep using them=

Ok alright.
So im currently on AL9H should I just use the guide to move over to B9S, or should I use your method

https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok alright.
So im currently on AL9H should I just use the guide to move over to B9S, or should I use your method

https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s
Use the guide, just use the version of Luma3DS that I provided. It's the last A9LH version of Luma3DS, so it's just worth updating to that first, then updating to B9S.

II337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Use the guide, just use the version of Luma3DS that I provided. It's the last A9LH version of Luma3DS, so it's just worth updating to that first, then updating to B9S.

Step 4 : Copy boot.firm from the Luma3DS.7z to the root of your SD card

What of the 7.0.5 zip should I use

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Step 4 : Copy boot.firm from the Luma3DS.7z to the root of your SD card

What of the 7.0.5 zip should I use
Replace the "arm9loaderhax.bin" on your SD card with the one I provided, then follow the rest of the guide.
So place the "boot.firm" provided in the latest version of Luma3DS into the root of your SD card as well.

II337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Replace the "arm9loaderhax.bin" on your SD card with the one I provided, then follow the rest of the guide.
So place the "boot.firm" provided in the latest version of Luma3DS into the root of your SD card as well.

Thank you so much, It works again I thought my 3DS was bricked <3

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you so much, It works again I thought my 3DS was bricked <3
Glad to hear! I suggest going about and updating the rest of your payloads as well! Not too much as changed with B9S, but you do need to some maintenance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.