Hacking Blackscreen after starting a Wii Game with USB Loader GX

D

Deleted User

I don`t think so. Internet is working fine and the Usb loader GX shows all my games in it.
They look pretty good so can`t tell if they are damaged. Should i clean them? :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Puhh so much Info thx dude very nice from you.
Then i will find a tool to measure the watts open up my Wii and look who much Watt the processor use i think?!

Correct! You should use a volt-meter. It´s an easy tool. Better use a good one! Cheap ones aren´t reliable...With those you can even measure a faulty transistor which could also be the issue of your console...

But i reckon since yours is so old and you are talkign about the new models, which aren´t as sturdy as the 2006-models, it´s a simple faulty processor now. it gets too hot. It consumes too much energy. which the Wii´s PSU cannot deliver. Thus it crashes then.

See? This is not-repairable. Since even if you had a PSU with more watts it would only last 3 more months until again it will need more amperes and it would get hotter and hotter on the processor while doing so.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct! You should use a volt-meter. It´s an easy tool. Better use a good one! Cheap ones aren´t reliable...With those you can even measure a faulty transistor which could also be the issue of your console...

But i reckon since yours is so old and you are talkign about the new models, which aren´t as sturdy as the 2006-models, it´s a simple faulty processor now. it gets too hot. It consumes too much energy. which the Wii´s PSU cannot deliver. Thus it crashes then.

See? This is not-repairable. Since even if you had a PSU with more watts it would only last 3 more months until again it will need more amperes and it would get hotter and hotter on the processor while doing so.
Stop telling people outright lies. A defective CPU would cause problems *everywhere*, not just in homebrew. OP is only having problems loading games with USB Loader GX.

EDIT:

Since your Wii is from 2006 (technically) it´s 14 years old. And you should be glad that a 14-year old processor is even capable of booting any longer.

But you see? it´s just like with other processors. Some chips can still boot. But they cannot handle gaming any longer. Others won´t be even able to boot any longer...
Come on, man. I have a Commodore 64C from the late 80s and a Sega Mega Drive from the early 90s. Both are decades old. Both still work perfectly fine.

EDIT 2:

Edit: To make it clear what happens: Simple. This is called "electron-migration". Your chip gets old => it consumes more energy. Sometimes the PSU can no longer deliver this energy => BSOD. Everything in terms of error/hardware-fault on a Wii/WiiU Leads to such a BSOD.

Is "electron-migration" your latest buzzword, to go along with "super duper uncrackable Wii U encryption", "Wii U games run on ARM", and "540-byte amiibo NTAG215s are the ultimate copy protection that can never possibly be emulated by mobile phones"?

Only one Wii error is known to cause a "blue screen", and that's Error #002, which indicates the wrong IOS version is loaded for a given title. It has nothing to do with a failing CPU.

There's three other error codes that cause a black screen, and once again have nothing to do with a failing CPU:
  • #001: A game's anti-piracy detected a modchip or cIOS.
  • #003: Korean key is present in a system with a non-Korean system menu.
  • #004: Attempted to run Bannerbomb on System Menu 4.3.

Last edited by GerbilSoft, , Reason: only #002 has a blue screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.