[Blacklist] Members with an agenda against Xenoblade

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dear members of Gbatemp, here comes a list of people that definitively have an agenda against Xenoblade in general.

What do I mean with "an agenda"?
Well, when you don't like a given game you normally go away, give a fuck, do your things and play something else. In other words when you don't like some game you just ignore it.
But there are some members that go completely out of their way, put their time and effort not into playing some other game or just having a life... no, they just are patiently waiting and wearing out their F5 keys just in anticipation for any thread where Xenoblade is mentioned to jump in and talk shit regarding the game. Let's say they act like trolls with a very defined agenda.

So for you, dear Xenoblade fanboy, that are sensitive to these themes and would really prefer to avoid reading nonsense and getting into unnecessary flame wars, here is a list that you can swiftly add to your ignore list:

Guild McCommunist
FAST6191
dj4uk6cjm
Vipera
Vipera (twice, because disliking the new Fire Emblem is a sin)
Neptune (because there is no defence without organisation)
Foxi4 (because superior minds belong to this list?)
... to be continued ...

Of course there are also members that hate Xenoblade but make sense in their opinions and don't actually involve themselves in an active war against fans, they realize there are people with different taste in games, those people are not to be listed in here.
A good example of this latter group would include Tom Bombadildo, whose statement that "Xenoshit sucks fat unwashed cock" proves to be quite an elaborated and irrefutable point.

Request for all Xenoblade-hating-trolls:
Please, declare yourself so in this thread in order to be added to the list, you will make a social service for the betterment of the temp community.

Best regards,
sarkwalvein

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normally we'd lock this thread and all that, but it seems like this will be a much more entertaining thread to allow everyone to post what they want over making a shit storm about it.

Like so.

63ec421167bbc0f15278138e689ff1f9.jpg

Reactions: BORTZ

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can this be the xeno defence league?

Also can I be added to the blacklist? It looks like I will be in good company if finding xenoblade a poor example of a gameplay style is enough to get you in the club. That said I would probably say xenoblade is good... for a wii game.

Deleted member 318366

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I'm included! I'm included!! :tpi: I hate Xenoblade so much that I want to kill somebody, that's how much I hate it.

Lol hell I'd kill anyone over anything at this point :rofl2: you guys know that. :3 awesome club sarkwalvein.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you know, its not possible that some people just dislike the game and the fact that many of the fans act like its the second coming of Christ. I personally like the game, but people completely ignore some of the flaws it has.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.