Blackberry 9000 Won't Turn on

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've plugged my Blackberry 9000 into a wall outlet charger, and a red LED turns on. I hold down the 'End Call' button to turn it on, but it just comes up with the offline charging screen.

No matter how many times I try to turn it on, it just never does. How do I fix this?

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when a phone is 100% drained it won't turn on until it gains a charge back. I'm assuming you've waited more than 10 minutes, though, so we can rule that out.

So then it comes down to either the battery isn't charging, or the battery itself is completely dead. So...try a new battery, if it doesn't charge that's your problem, if it does charge than the battery was dead. If it just doesn't work at all and still refuses to turn on, the BB is damaged somehow.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You're probably better off going to gsmhosting.com and posting there.

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes when a phone is 100% drained it won't turn on until it gains a charge back. I'm assuming you've waited more than 10 minutes, though, so we can rule that out.

So then it comes down to either the battery isn't charging, or the battery itself is completely dead. So...try a new battery, if it doesn't charge that's your problem, if it does charge than the battery was dead. If it just doesn't work at all and still refuses to turn on, the BB is damaged somehow.

Okay, I just had to wait until the battery was fully charged >.>

Thanks~!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Okay, I just had to wait until the battery was fully charged >.>

Thanks~!
No problem. Happens to me with my HP Touchpad if I forget to charge it after a couple days heh.

The patience of some people I tell ya...:rolleyes: lol :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: