Hacking Black wii can i use NAND dump from my white one?

KTroopA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just ordered a black wii and wondered if i install the HBC and bootmii, can i just use a NAND dump from my hacked white wii and restore to the black one, fully hacked and then thats it? are they inter swappable.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No. The boot1 must be same version and boot2 needs to be v4 (black wiis come with it). Black units don't take bootmii as boot2. If your white one is an "LU64+" (boot2v4 and fixed boot1), then it might convert, but i wouldn't try. Even if it does convert, there's no way to restore it. The bootmii IOS is known to brick your wii if restored from.

Just hack it using the "Modify Any Wii" guide at the top.

KTroopA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
techboy said:
No. The boot1 must be same version and boot2 needs to be v4 (black wiis come with it). Black units don't take bootmii as boot2. If your white one is an "LU64+" (boot2v4 and fixed boot1), then it might convert, but i wouldn't try. Even if it does convert, there's no way to restore it. The bootmii IOS is known to brick your wii if restored from.

Just hack it using the "Modify Any Wii" guide at the top.

so much for the easy way... out lol. ok cheers dude
smile.gif

KTroopA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
few more qtions plz

Ive read about the any region changer, so i can convert a PAL wii to NSTC - so do i need a NTSC wii component cable, or will a PAL one be just the same. i want to change fully to a NTSC wii basically. is that possible?

thanks again

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very possible. I'm not able to describe how but it's simple to change ones region. All you need is the right system software installed and all the correct things adjusted...

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just don't install the system menu using it. Since it installs 3.2, it will brick your wii. Fully mod the wii using the guide, then use ARC to change region. Then use DOP-IOS Mod to reinstall the system menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM