Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I saw a few people have problems with getting black screens after installing A9LH. And it just happened to me too. I thought maybe we could get a repository of info to try and work out why and how to fix it that works for every situation. So post your console's starting firmware, previous hacks if any, and what you tried that worked to fix it (or what didn't work).

Mine was an O3DS on 5.1.0-11. Never previously touched in terms of hacks. After restoring NANDmin.bin, the Luma config screen would just freeze after selecting things and pressing Start, and then afterwards just black screens on boot. I tried a number of things without success, including 5.2 Luma (which went black instead of freezing after pressing Start) and 9.2 CTR transfer, and it did eventually boot up but I am not sure exactly which thing I did caused it to work.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I have no idea if the volume was on, I didn't think to check :-/ I am a very bad scientist
Lol, don't say that. You seem to know a lot already, like weather and such, glasses aren't for show. Still more details with the problem helps always. Is the number one rule of investigation you know. :)

Is something to consider when either asking for help or helping someone. :P

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is common when u do part three of the new A9lh method, just that you have to do a 9.2 CTR transfer. Unknown reason behind it I guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/