black screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by chicken11, Mar 30, 2011.

Mar 30, 2011

black screen by chicken11 at 5:53 PM (944 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. chicken11
    OP

Member chicken11 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    can any body help please,i believe that it only effects PAL UK E region users, there are 4 games that are giving me black screen and no matter what i do cant get them to work on my UK PAL E REGION wii but have had reports that the gaes work ok on a USA REGION wii, the games are all usa games and are : THE AMAZIN RACE, FAMILY FEUD DECADES, HOLLYWOOD SQUARES and 10000000 PYRAMID ,have tried every combination but no good,some 1 told to use cios 247 and cios 248 wads,i have instsalled the but still no good,any body else have any ideas,what i was told to install was cios 247(37)21d2x3 and cios 248(56)21d2x3 wads,but as i could not get them ,can any body up them please,i installed cios247(37)21d2x2 and cios 248(56)21d2x2 ,games still dont work via disc or usb, has any body from UK E PAL REGION got these games to work,many thanks

2. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

Are you use latest loader ? Are you use force ntsc option ?

3. chicken11
    OP

United Kingdom
    as far as i no i am,my wii is 4.1e darkcorp 1.1 neogamma 9 v47,wii flow, uloader 5.1 ,soft chip, usb loader cfg 66,cios 249 21 56 and cios 250 21 57, have tried everything,if i try to use disc,games show up in disc channel but just get black screen,neogamma the same,usb the same,have tried every combination but just get black screen ,i have had feedback from several USA region users that game works but had a few from PAL E UK users thatgame dont work,only 1 person from my region says it works and it was him who told me to install the wads but as the wads are no longer available i used the 2 wads i had but games still dont work,which makes me think that these games only work on USA region wii unless some 1 can help from UK E PAL REGION

4. doyama

Member doyama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    My bro had this problem with a lot of games. We just forced NTSC, forced English, and forced the VIDTV patch and it fixed his issues.

5. chicken11
    OP

United Kingdom
    thanks for all your ideas but have tried them before over and over again,it still dont answer my question,has any body from the UK E PAL REGION got any of these games to work,i a 99% convinced they will only work on a USA REGION but wood love to be proven wrong but i have given up,have tried everything as far as i no but may be i have missed something and they do say 2 heads are better than 1