NULL

Black Screen with Pokemon Ultra Moon Card

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by lunarlexa, May 29, 2019.

1. lunarlexa
    OP

lunarlexa Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2019
    United States
    Alright so I just bought a used 2DS XL and I modded it using the 3DShacksguide with seedminer and all that good stuff. Did everything perfectly. It's been working fine since I did all that. Since then I've been finishing up my Pokemon X game and adding pokemon with PKSM. Now I'm ready to move onto my Pokemon Ultra Moon (bought in store actual game card) and as soon as I insert the card both screens go black. Nothing I can do to stop it while it's inserted. As soon as I take it out it goes back to normal? Every other game card I have pops up just fine when I put it in. I understand there could be an issue with the card itself but it was working fine before I modded the 2DS XL so I'm at a loss here. I checked out the card as well and it looks perfectly fine. I got it for Christmas so it's basically brand new and I have barely touched it since I got it. Only started the story a little bit and then packed it back away until I finished my other game. Is there something else I need to edit or install to get it to work again??

2. Dani Dandelion

Dani Dandelion Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2009
    United States
    Missouri
    Have you tried turning off the 3DS, putting in the Ultra Moon card, and turning the 3DS back on?

3. lunarlexa
    OP

lunarlexa Newbie

Newcomer
    May 29, 2019
    United States
    Yes of course. Same thing, black screens and when remove it the DS proceeds to start fine.

4. zigafide

zigafide Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2017
    United States
    Can you post a video showing exactly what is happening?