ROM Hack Black screen when trying to play Pokemon UM

GrayVulpes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently downloaded the CIA for Pokemon UM in order to get a taste of the game before it was released; I had to go through the process of importing the seed in order to play it then after I was done I deleted the CIA. But after downloading the pre-loaded version it appeared as if it were the CIA (allowing me to play it), after booting up the game a black screen appears. How do I fix this?!

Reactions: Juicy_Berger

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently downloaded the CIA for Pokemon UM in order to get a taste of the game before it was released; I had to go through the process of importing the seed in order to play it then after I was done I deleted the CIA. But after downloading the pre-loaded version it appeared as if it were the CIA (allowing me to play it), after booting up the game a black screen appears. How do I fix this?!
You need to import the LEGIT seed now, or else it won't work. Once you import a seed for a title, there is no way to remove the seed so it's still trying to use the "dummy" one you injected when you had the leak. Just use the "import seed" option in FBI with no seeds in the folder while you're connected to the internet and it will download/install the correct one.

Reactions: GrayVulpes

GrayVulpes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to import the LEGIT seed now, or else it won't work. Once you import a seed for a title, there is no way to remove the seed so it's still trying to use the "dummy" one you injected when you had the leak. Just use the "import seed" option in FBI with no seeds in the folder while you're connected to the internet and it will download/install the correct one.
It worked, thank you so much!
I have one more question though, Will I be able to use Pokemon UM freely without having to worry about getting banned? (sorry if it looks like I'm asking a stupid question, I'm sort of new to all of this)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."