OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm experiencing a problem with my Wii.

I followed xzero's guide and the Wii is working fine altough I'm having one problem.

Everytime I click Return to Wii menu (even when I'm in the Wii menu) my screen goes black and I have to power off/on the Wii.

I found out, by NOT installing Hermes' cIOS 202 (IOS 38 merged with 60) 222 (IOS 38) and 223 (IOS 38 and IOS 37) the problem does not occur.
I tried the above on a different Wii.

So I thought, let's just uninstall the Hermes' cIOSes, but the problem is not solved by this.
For some reason when I try to update my Wii trough nintendo I get error 32007 (probably because of cIOScorp a long time ago)

I hope anyone can help me out with this problem.

-Amarok

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
black screens?

thats odd

i doesnt have to do with anything from the guide thats for sure.

cIOS do not cause black screens in that option.

i suggest you run the cioscorp uninstaller then update via nintendo.

its probably only on your wii

install hermes cIOS on the wii you said it didnt happen, and i bet it will work just fine.

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I had something very similar the other night when I installed Hermes rev4 cIOS222 (IOS 38 and IOS 37)

After using cIOS222 to play a game when exiting the returning to the Wii System Menu I got black screen only and power reset required (cIOS249 did not have any problems)

I thought, maybe something with preloader ( still on 0.29 HAXX )
I disabled the only hack I use (auto-a) and then retried the game using cIOS222 and this time returning to the Wii System Menu was good.

I re-enabled the preloader 0.29 auto-a hack and tried and it was all working OK after returning to the Wii Sys Menu using cIOS222 and has been good for the past 3 or so days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's what she said and what not