Hacking Black screen when loading games with USB Loader GX

JP1983

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to load games from my usb drive using USB Loader GX through the Homebrew channel. The USB Loader GX is v3.0 rev 1271. I have installed d2x v8 final base 57 version 21008 into slot 249 and d2x v8 final base 56 version 21008 into slot 250 using d2x cios installer v3.1.

When I open USB Loader GX, the program loads as normal and I'm able to see a complete list of the games from my usb drive. The usb drive is formatted to FAT32. When I select a game, from within USB Loader GX, I'm taken to another screen and select Start and the screen goes black, the controller is unresponsive and the Wii has to be reset.

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to load games from my usb drive using USB Loader GX through the Homebrew channel. The USB Loader GX is v3.0 rev 1271. I have installed d2x v8 final base 57 version 21008 into slot 249 and d2x v8 final base 56 version 21008 into slot 250 using d2x cios installer v3.1.

When I open USB Loader GX, the program loads as normal and I'm able to see a complete list of the games from my usb drive. The usb drive is formatted to FAT32. When I select a game, from within USB Loader GX, I'm taken to another screen and select Start and the screen goes black, the controller is unresponsive and the Wii has to be reset.

When you choose a game to start, there a screen that allow you to Start or enter Settings, choose Settings, on Video mode choose Disk Default instead or Global, then get back and start game.

I also had black screen with usb loader gx before and managed to get rid of that after changing video mode to disk default. I suggest you to do this for every game. Or you can adjust the global settings to disk default and then every game will automatically apply disk default settings while starting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: