Foolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

i have NTSC wii with (wiikey 2) modchip , i downloaded Mad World game (pal version) , i burned it right like any other game i burned before, and when click on the game from the wii main menu it starts and then black screen comes
wacko.gif
and the game doesnt work ! so please i need help here ? what should i do to make it work ?

=======
Wii NTSC
WiiKey 2
Wii MadWorld DVD5 PAL
=======

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Install IOS55 and 53, update your cIOS 36 to rev09, all 002 games boot once that is updated or use the modified GeckoOS to boot 002 games if you can't update the cios for some reason.

Foolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami Kiba said:
Install IOS55 and 53, update your cIOS 36 to rev09, all 002 games boot once that is updated or use the modified GeckoOS to boot 002 games if you can't update the cios for some reason.

if i download mad world NTSC version , is it gonna work ? or still i need to do all above ?

Foolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install IOS55 and 53, update your cIOS 36 to rev09, all 002 games boot once that is updated or use the modified GeckoOS to boot 002 games if you can't update the cios for some reason

and would you please break this down ?? because im newbiee and i havnt updated my wii ever !

thanks

Foolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami Kiba said:

would someone please explain to me how can i install IOS55 and update my cIOS 36 to rev09 ?? because i have read so many things but eneded up with nothing
hate2.gif
! please make it smiple because i have not done anything on my wii yet !

thanks

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Get Madworld NTSC (your region)
Put it in drive, let it update.
It wont update your firmware version, it only has the needed IOS's

Then play the game.

I have a D2Pro2 & have never needed any 002 fix, just let madworld update, then play

Foolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xtrem3x said:

Then play the game.

I have a D2Pro2 & have never needed any 002 fix, just let madworld update, then play

hi,

i downloaded Madworld NTSC and burned it and i put in my drive and then the game could not play from the disc channel , it says unable to read the disc !

any suggestions ?

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Foolx said:
xtrem3x said:

Then play the game.

hi,

i downloaded Madworld NTSC and burned it and i put in my drive and then the game could not play from the disc channel , it says unable to read the disc !

any suggestions ?

Bad burn,
When ever the wii cant read a disk it is a burn error or a bad copy that you downloaded.

Try burning on different media or a different speed.
I burn all my games at 4x just to be safe

If you downloaded just a standard NTSC release then try a proper scene copy (or use your original bought one & copy it)
wink.gif

Foolx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xtrem3x said:
Foolx said:
xtrem3x said:

Then play the game.

hi,

any suggestions ?

Bad burn,
When ever the wii cant read a disk it is a burn error or a bad copy that you downloaded.

Try burning on different media or a different speed.
I burn all my games at 4x just to be safe

If you downloaded just a standard NTSC release then try a proper scene copy (or use your original bought one & copy it)
wink.gif

thanks , i burned it again it worked and i did the update and the game worked ! thanks but after the update i tried to run pal version but it didnt work as well Super Smash pal version !

so from so on i should only download NTSC games ??

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE