Hacking BLACK SCREEN when go back to wii menu

dalya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please sorry by my bad english
I have a problem with my wii. I downloaded all official nintendo updates since I bought my wii (2006) until 4.1u and then I started to install homebrew channel with bannerbomb, arround 4 moths ago.
I can use all hombrews, and backups games, I don´t have problems when I play wii backups with usb loaders or dvd with neogama or other launchers. My problem is when I want to go to wii menu. When I press the home button, press Wii Menu, and then press OK, the screen goes black and it doesn't go back to the Wii Menu. The screen just stays black and I have to press power for 5 sec. to reset the console. This only happens with some games (not all games). I have cios 249 rev 14 (by WANINKOKO) and cios 222, 223 y 203 3.0 v4(by HERMES) I downgrade to 3.2 and the problem continues, then I update (with waninkoko updater) to 4.1u again and problem continues, then I use pimp my wii and updated all ios and the problem continues.
I think that this problem came when the update of nintendo that I downloaded before I install bannerbomb and homebrew channel. How can I fix this, help me please. I think it´s an corrupted ios, but which is it?

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck matey, your wii sounds like a woman I once knew....Really Dirty.

So you're back on 4.1U again and your problem still persists?

Have you ever installed a cIOS with an artificial high build number which may have prevented any update tools overwriting it?

Eg. cIOScorp?

dalya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
madtamski said:
Fuck matey, your wii sounds like a woman I once knew....Really Dirty.

So you're back on 4.1U again and your problem still persists?

Have you ever installed a cIOS with an artificial high build number which may have prevented any update tools overwriting it?

Eg. cIOScorp?

No, I never have installed cIOScorp, because I thought that cIOScorp is a software for wii with chip, isn´t it thus?
Do you think that if I install cIOScorp can I fix this trouble? please help me.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1