Homebrew Black Screen When Exiting The Homebrew Launcher

Dahlia098

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I accidentally updated from 5.5.1 to 5.5.3 (lmao) and I thought that I've lost complete access to homebrew. However, thankfully, I was wrong. The only app that I can no longer use is Loadiine though. But that's not the case now.
My problem is that, everytime I enter The Homebrew Launcher forwarder app (after activating Mocha CFW by the web exploit), the following happens: I start a random homebrew application, then exit it (until that everything is fine). When I press the HOME button to access the HOME menu, the console instead enters a black screen and it freezes, so I have always to power it off by pressing and holding the POWER button of the console (and of the gamepad too, because for some reason it does kinda 'lose' connection with the console, thus when I press the POWER button of the gamepad, only the gamepad turns off).
This is really boring since I have to reset the console and re-activate Mocha everytime I exit a homebrew application. It also worries me that it may cause a serious problem in the future. Any help is appreciated.

Also, I won't do Haxchi/CBHC because! Since the brazilian Wii U e-Shop never existed (I'm from Brazil!), I had to create an US account, however I don't have any type of credit card that is from US, and international credit cards won't work. And finally, buying prepaid cards (if they even exist anymore) is so damn expensive that it ends up being not worth it (everything is expensive here lmao). So I'm pretty happy just with using Mocha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded