Black screen upon launchin Twilight menu or going trhough ds connection

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Tonpa, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Tonpa
    OP

Tonpa Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2019
    Israel
    I have luma3ds (i think) . Since i lost my nintendoDS i wanted to play some ds games on my 3ds, but after several attempts to install twilight menu it doesn't start but gives me a black screen. Same thing happens if i go trough settings> internet settings> nintendo ds connection. Any solution?
    Thank you all

2. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen The Backup Reminder

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    Last edited by KleinesSinchen, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Tonpa
    OP

Tonpa Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2019
    Israel
    I have already done both these things (i have done the standard system update, if you mean this) and still doesn't work

4. KleinesSinchen

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    Assuming you did the system update after installing the CIAs (TWL_FIRM has a newer version and the one from the guide does not work for 11.9) next step would be CTRTransfer.

5. Tonpa
    OP

Tonpa Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2019
    Israel
    What is that? can u link to a guide?

6. KleinesSinchen

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    Tonpa likes this.
  7. Tonpa
    OP

Tonpa Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 21, 2019
    Israel
    Since at beginning of the guide it said it required boot9strap, i realized i was using a very old Luma version without boot9strap. I looked into another thread of this site, found this guide " 3ds hacks guide /a9lh-tob9s" (cannot put the actual link) AND BAM SOLVED. Thank you anyway, i hope more people with same problem find this

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted