black screen-NBA JAM and BlackOps

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by bigredcape, Dec 31, 2010.

1. bigredcape
    OP

bigredcape such a noob, but one day....i'll be not-a-noob.

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2009
    United States
    Hello.
    I have the Homebrew Channel installed as well as UBSLoaderGx. I can install NBAJAM and BlackOps and get the cover art for those games withouth any problem but its when I try to play the games i run into issues. I get a black screen, my wiimote dies, and then I have to manualy force shutdown my wii. Please help me cause I actually bought these games and when I load them the oldschool way, (ya know, manually) it asks for an update, and I am afraid to update cause I don't wanna loose the ability to play my backups or brick my console. Thank you so much for all your help.

2. unvmyss

unvmyss Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2010
    United States
    I have the same issue but I luckily have black ops on ps3 but would like to know the fix as well. Also I think its an ios issue. The same type of issues people were having with guitar hero wor and gh5. I fixed those though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice