kurosaki00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help please

I'm stuck @ this step of the guide - using the google online guide posted in the sticky

Code:
TIP
It is highly recommended to install Waninkokos cIOS now.

6. Time to patch our System menu IOS (IOS70) to run wads from SD card menu
* Run DOP-IOS. Go right till you see IOS70. Choose yes for every option and let it install. Reboot your wii.

Last thing I did was this "5. Run Any Title Deleter MOD and choose IOS36 and press A. Navigate to System Titles and press A. Find IOS 222, 223, 249, 250. Press A twice to uninstall them."

But if I try to instal waninkoko it freezes in the menu.
If I try the DOP-IOS it doesnt load, it just stays black screen.
Any help on this please?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that doesn't look right. If you uninstalled IOS249 then you need to run the cIOSrev14 installer before using DoP-IOS. The MOD lets you choose which IOS to run from but The regular one REQUIRES IOS249.

The step to uninstall those is meant to get rid of STUB IOSs, so that you can install the cIOS without problems.

Basically, if you did not update through Nintendo, You don't need to delete those because you either don't have them, or the ones you have are custom already
tongue.gif

kurosaki00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaaay I finally made it!
4.2 is doooown!
Thanks to everyone who helped me here!

Thanks to all of you guys and specially thanks to xzxero which is my lord and master from now on.

Some advices
use the online guide from googlesites that xzxero posted in his sticky.
second, If you tried before and failed be sure to delete the 249 (if you have it) ios with any tittle deleter before trying to install waninkoko cIOS
third for me using the Online method was way better. So personally I suggest you program your connection in ur wii before starting to do this.
4th Read the damn guide well, there are important things in there, nothing should be skipped.
if you follow the guide well and have some perseverance, you will make it. I'm the living proof.

Thanks again.

Mods you can close/delete this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.