black screen for wiiflow

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sweetiesmith, Feb 3, 2011.

Feb 3, 2011

black screen for wiiflow by sweetiesmith at 3:19 AM (2,026 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. sweetiesmith
    OP

Newcomer sweetiesmith Newbie

United States
    I updated one of my CD games by accident and my wiiflow won't work. I got my system softmodded by someone else, so I don't have any of the files. My homebrew still works, just when I go to bootmii, that screen goes black also. My wadmanger also still works. I don't know too much about any of these things, I'm trying do this on my own without taking it back to get it fix again. my system is 4.3U. Do I need the smashbrothers game again? or do I need to softmod the whole system all over again, or could I just update the wiiflow? any info would help!

2. Selim873

Member Selim873 Nunnayobeesnes

United States
    By that, do you mean you updated your Wii via a game? If so, you might have to reinstall some cIOS. If someone else softmodded your Wii for you, he/she should know what to do about that.

3. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    No, you do not need Super Smash Bros. Brawl again. As long as you still have the Homebrew Channel on your Wii, you can fix it yourself. Download and run sysCheck from the Homebrew Channel and paste the results here, but I can already tell you that you most likely stubbed your IOS249. To fix this, run Multi-Mod Manager and delete your IOS249 stub. You can then install a working version of IOS249.