Black Screen and no System Menu need Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by sanshil, Dec 13, 2009.

1. sanshil
    OP

sanshil Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2009
    India
    Dear members please help me, i am a newbee and dont know how to put forward my problem so i shall explain in detail so please pardon me for the length of this tread.
    I have a korean softmoded wii with system 4.0u which i bought 2 months back.
    I then followed the New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii tutorials and did everything as it said like installing Bootmii, preloader and nand backup and everything else.
    I had usb loader gx installed and was using HDD to play games, while loading one of the games (Cloudy Meatballs) the screen turned green and the wii froze, i then shut the power and put it on again but then there was no health warning page nor the system menu but a black screen and nothing else.
    I then thought of restoring my wii, then i loaded preloader and went into hbc using the gc controller and loaded Bootmii from it, from there i restored my wii nand backup successfully thinking that everything would return to normal but here my problem increases.
    I am still getting the Black screen on power on and nothing else happens, now i dont even have hbc or preloader since i restored my wii. I'm totally stuck not knowing what to do .
    Please help i'm hoping that someone out there can help me solve the problem. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice