Homebrew Black screen after updating EmuNAND to 11.5 on 3ds (I'm using RXTools + homebrew)

ayatan93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Hi, today I updated my EmuNAND to 11.5, without knowing I should not do it, I read the info just today. I have RXTools and I think that's the problem, since as I understood, if I had Luma it would be okay(correct me if I'm wrong).

So please, if anyone can help me I'm all ears.

I don't own another 3ds, as I know I will need it if I want to install Luma. If I can do it without another console please tell me how to. I also don't own any Carts or bought games, that's exactly why I chose RXTools and Homebrew to start with. Also I've tried searching everywhere, wasn't able to find an answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, today I updated my EmuNAND to 11.5, without knowing I should not do it, I read the info just today. I have RXTools and I think that's the problem, since as I understood, if I had Luma it would be okay(correct me if I'm wrong).

I don't own another 3ds, as I know I will need it if I want to install Luma. If I can do it without another console please tell me how to. I also don't own any Carts or bought games, that's exactly why I chose RXTools and Homebrew to start with. Also I've tried searching everywhere, wasn't able to find an answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance!
Time to upgrade to B9S + Luma.
http://3ds.guide/

Reactions: ayatan93

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That guide(which I already checked 100x times :D) has specified that u MUST have another 3ds for installing Luma, which I have already specified I don't have
If you were using rxTools your sysNAND must be on 9.0-9.2. So you are fine.

Ignore your emuNAND, everything is done on sysNAND.

Reactions: ayatan93

ayatan93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia

ayatan93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Yes then continue to the next step and the next step after that. If you are using menuhax you should uninstall it (change your theme).
Using Browserhax (homebrew)(sorry for noobness), so do I have to delete anything?
Also is there a chance I will lose something like games/saves?

ayatan93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
The guide has a step for copying emunand to sysnand, so you won't lose games or saves. You don't have to delete anything, just make sure you are in sysnand.
I can't load emuNAND so I'm almost sure I will be in sysNAND.

Thank you all guys for all the help I've received! I will post my progress when I do it, which I'll be starting now :3

Trophies
XP
I can't load emuNAND so I'm almost sure I will be in sysNAND.

Thank you all guys for all the help I've received! I will post my progress when I do it, which I'll be starting now :3

Thanks in advance!

ayatan93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Update: So,I've loaded emuNAND but I don't think this is the real goal, I've failed on some(IMPORTANT?) steps which are:
1. I couldn't load homebrew from soundhax(tried it many times but it just didn't want to launch that way) so I used the method I've been using before this, which is just using the QR code for browserhax and succeeded. Is this the bad idea?
2. I couldn't load safehax, it just froze 1 time, then it was just saying 'PM INIT FAILED' while the internet connection was on(I guess it's bulls**t tho),then it said "Failedto read ARM9 payload", googled it and found another post on gbatemp with the exact name, with files included which I used after and succeeded again but..
3. We panicked at Configuring Luma3DS and just hit 'save' and it just loaded emuNAND, I tried doing this over to change the settings but it just simply loads the emuNAND, any way to change that settings?

Sorry if I made some big mistakes, thanks again in advance!

ayatan93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Boot your device while holding (Start) to launch the Luma3DS chainloader menu - Failed, just loads sysNAND. Oh and my SDcard is a whole mess, should I delete some things? I'm asking because I'm getting a lot of thing not right..
WnSojex.jpg

Last edited by ayatan93,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup