Hacking Black screen after I inject payload?

yamaha83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got SX OS and am trying to boot for the first time. I have the boot.dat on the root SD that I formatted from windows. I am using TegraRCM and get confirmation that I am in RCM and get a green check when I inject the payload. But after that, it just stays on the black screen? my switch is on laters FW. any advice?

Thatcher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be wise to check the serial number sticky, if you're doing everything right you may have a ipatched Switch.

What are the first 8 digits of the serial number?

yamaha83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XAW1008346XXXX

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok dang.. looks like its listed as probably patched... I'm guessing that I'm SOL until a possible workaround?

Reactions: krazykanuck

anayajade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After hours and hours I got the paper clip to work & immediately bought license from Executer - only to find out I bought the wrong serial # - and of course months before the next exploit - which will probably come with only half the features as the 1st exploits....LOL.
Does the SX OS PRO work on one of these since they use a dongle?

anayajade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After hours and hours I got the paper clip to work & immediately bought license from Executer - only to find out I bought the wrong serial # - and of course months before the next exploit - which will probably come with only half the features as the 1st exploits....LOL.
Does the SX OS PRO work on one of these since they use a dongle?

Returned and got 1006

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse