Hacking Black Screen after attempted to downgrade with sysNAND backup (hekate) from 12.0.0

Sana_IKKI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,
I would like to have some advices from you guys. Thanks for take a look at my problem. At the time problem occur, I remember that my system version is at 10.X.X and was on my sysnand (not emu) (I can't remember which X is number 1.)
Today, I was trying to install a title through awoo-installer on sx os, after waiting the installation was failed (this is the first time it was failed, I had success attempts in previous installation).
The title show black and a loading icon ring. I couldn't uninstall it since the '-' button was disabled. I tried to open the game beside and it was okay. After that quit that game and retry to open the failed title, then I mistakenly hit the update software to ver 12.0.0. I did not know the system was update until i checked the system version ( <I thought it was just a crash).
Then, I remember I did have a sysNAND backup and I really can't remember what time, method backup or version it is. I guess it is between 4-10.X.X). I look up tutorial for how to restore the system. I checked burnt fuse show ODM (7/6) : 14-0. Then I restored the system with boot and rawnand file. It success restored with green status verified line. I closed and reboot the system. However, it just never boot to nintendo logo. No nintendo logo is showed. It just black screen if normal boot. If boot with sx os then it just go through sx os logo then it showed black screen. Then I tried boot to sx os then hold + key to enter the boot menu to boot hekate again and attempt to restore 2 more times same issue. I really my stupid that it did not backup the version 12/0.0 sys at the time i restored. I think i have prod.keys backup and tsec.keys. I really dont know if that enough to fix the issue. Thank you

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone,
I would like to have some advices from you guys. Thanks for take a look at my problem. At the time problem occur, I remember that my system version is at 10.X.X and was on my sysnand (not emu) (I can't remember which X is number 1.)
Today, I was trying to install a title through awoo-installer on sx os, after waiting the installation was failed (this is the first time it was failed, I had success attempts in previous installation).
The title show black and a loading icon ring. I couldn't uninstall it since the '-' button was disabled. I tried to open the game beside and it was okay. After that quit that game and retry to open the failed title, then I mistakenly hit the update software to ver 12.0.0. I did not know the system was update until i checked the system version ( <I thought it was just a crash).
Then, I remember I did have a sysNAND backup and I really can't remember what time, method backup or version it is. I guess it is between 4-10.X.X). I look up tutorial for how to restore the system. I checked burnt fuse show ODM (7/6) : 14-0. Then I restored the system with boot and rawnand file. It success restored with green status verified line. I closed and reboot the system. However, it just never boot to nintendo logo. No nintendo logo is showed. It just black screen if normal boot. If boot with sx os then it just go through sx os logo then it showed black screen. Then I tried boot to sx os then hold + key to enter the boot menu to boot hekate again and attempt to restore 2 more times same issue. I really my stupid that it did not backup the version 12/0.0 sys at the time i restored. I think i have prod.keys backup and tsec.keys. I really dont know if that enough to fix the issue. Thank you
How is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."