Black Rock Shooter game recieves localization

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
brs-psp.jpg

The Black Rock Shooter RPG will be receiving an English Version courtesy of the guys at NIS America, delightful news for Western fans of Black Rock Shooter who will be able to play the game without having to look in a dictionary every 5 seconds or guess your way through the whole game (I've done that, it is NOT easy).
The announcement was made on Dengeki Online but Ryoei Mikage the CEO of Imageepooch, the game won't be officially released until 2011 during Japan's summer so it will still be a while until we can get a taste of some more Black Rock Shooter.

Source

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I liked the OVA. While it wasn't groundbreaking or anything, the highly stylised visuals were a treat and the story worked well for the length. Seems I'll have to pick this one up when it's released.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
receives*
Isn't it better to post the true source, which is Siliconera (I think they stole that from Andriasang though...)?
It hasn't even been announced officially, but Imageepoch's CEO said NIS America would handle their titles in the west. That doesn't meann ALL their titles will come over.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The OVA was average but this game has a ton of promise though and NIS is localizing which is a good thing. It's supposed to be a hybrid RPG/3rd person shooter so if anything this will be a real time RPG like Phantasy Star Portable with elements from a third person shooter such as Rachet and Clank. I wonder what the story will be like though.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hop2089 said:
The OVA was average but this game has a ton of promise though and NIS is localizing which is a good thing. It's supposed to be a hybrid RPG/3rd person shooter so if anything this will be a real time RPG like Phantasy Star Portable with elements from a third person shooter such as Rachet and Clank. I wonder what the story will be like though.
If it's anything like the OVA, it will be shit.
The game will only have about 5 one minute battle stages and the rest is a visual novel of your best friend being a lesbian with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated