Hacking Black R4iTT 3DS Compatible w/v4.0.0-7?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to be honest with you, I really suggest saving yourself the trouble and buying a better flashcard, something like an R4i Gold, Acekard 2i or Supercard DSTwo
They are all much better cards with regular updates and less hassle, also that site is trusted site.

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am going to be honest with you, I really suggest saving yourself the trouble and buying a better flashcard, something like an R4i Gold, Acekard 2i or Supercard DSTwo
They are all much better cards with regular updates and less hassle, also that site is trusted site.
Yes, that is exactly what I want! I want to get the DSTWO, but it's so expensive [to me] so I might get the R4i Gold (R4iDS.CN) only until my birthday though, and that's not until June 29. (I know that's not much but I am very impatient xD)

Maybe I should just not update the 3DS until my B-Day?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, that is exactly what I want! I want to get the DSTWO, but it's so expensive [to me] so I might get the R4i Gold (R4iDS.CN) only until my birthday though, and that's not until June 29. (I know that's not much but I am very impatient xD)

If you haven't updated yet then don't update till you update you card.
What is the URL on your card btw? Since you have it now, it's best to check their official site for updates

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

If you haven't updated yet then don't update till you update you card.
What is the URL on your card btw? Since you have it now, it's best to check their official site for updates
http://r4itt.net/

BTW, Is it REALLY worth spending $40 for the DSTWO? Or is the R4i Gold good enough?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have the R4iTT 3DS v2.27 firmware on my card. Before I update my 3DS I want to know if it will still work. Can you please help?
I have that card and it's compatible with v4.0.0.7, and has been for 2 weeks. LINK

LOL@ The Gay Little CatBoy giving a sales pitch when he only asked, if his card was compatible with v4.0.0.7 firmware.

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I currently have the R4iTT 3DS v2.27 firmware on my card. Before I update my 3DS I want to know if it will still work. Can you please help?
I have that card and it's compatible with v4.0.0.7, and has been for 2 weeks. LINK

LOL@ The Gay Little CatBoy giving a sales pitch when he only asked, if his card was compatible with v4.0.0.7 firmware.
Is yours v2.27?

And I think I'll go with the DSTWO just for the amazingly amount of features it has that the R4i Gold doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup