Hacking Black R4/M3 Case???

SlyPie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've seen pictures on a few websites of Black R4/M3. Do these exist as I thought they only came in White???

Cheers

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The one I got a few months ago from DealExtreme was black. I remember someone saying that the English ones were coming in Black and the Chinese ones were coming in White.

You can get a replacement shell of either color from DealExtreme for $2.95 US.

Black and White

Shbek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Mine is black, and my boyfriend's is white. I heard that the first batch was white, then they were going to "experiment with other colors" such as black. Weird though, because I got mine first.... Weren't they packaging both cases together for a little while?

sti360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the dealextreme link. I'm going to order a black replacement case to match my onyx ds. The white case makes it too obvious that I have a ROM cart!

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a black/gray one...I wanted white to contrast with my Onyx Lite
cry.gif

Oh well, bye bye sticker, hello horrible red paint job >=)

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Mine is black, and my boyfriend's is white. I heard that the first batch was white, then they were going to "experiment with other colors" such as black. Weird though, because I got mine first.... Weren't they packaging both cases together for a little while?

They started with White - English and Black - Chinese, then made both black, and then changed chinese to white.

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
actually, I think r4 first came out with 2 cases (black and white), then white, then now black. confirmed with the local stores that sell them around here. m3 on the other hand got the reverse of the r4 (white/black, black, white)

superpunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine a while ago (near it's release) it came white and also came with black housing in the package.

My cousin ordered him a couple months after me. It came white. (No extra housing)

I ordered one for my brother and one for my girlfriend last week. Both of them are black.

SlyPie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine a while ago (near it's release) it came white and also came with black housing in the package.

My cousin ordered him a couple months after me. It came white. (No extra housing)

I ordered one for my brother and one for my girlfriend last week. Both of them are black.

So it's pot luck then
blink.gif
Cheers guys for the replies much appreciated
smile.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
i have a black one.. in US they make black ones, or they just totally stopped making other shells and just made it black.. thats what i was told

Every single R4 is Chinese.
It's a matter of luck, I have a white one and a black one, there are also grays. Right Orc?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: