Gaming Black Ops

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering has black ops on wii got the commando gun and is black ops any good when played with the wii remoted and nunchuck?
yaywii.gif

Comrade Cough

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joktan said:
acekard2i2000 said:
supersonic124 said:
Black Ops Wii has everything that the other versions have minus Theater mode, emblems, flamethrower, 6v6, and 2 kill streaks.

wow the wii versions sounds pretty crappy...thankfully i have my 360!!!

It's surprisingly good actually, I've played it on all three systems, and so far the Wii versions the one I've gone with.
It might have to do with the fact that most everyone is terrible on the Wii compared to on the 360 though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer the Wii version over the console ones, pointer control is pretty damn good though it does show how shallow and generic the gameplay is once you've removed the flashiness of the graphics. You'd think they'd use the Move on PS3 to make the ultimate version.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
I prefer the Wii version over the console ones, pointer control is pretty damn good though it does show how shallow and generic the gameplay is once you've removed the flashiness of the graphics. You'd think they'd use the Move on PS3 to make the ultimate version.
I used to be a big gameer on the wii untill i got my 360.i used to play the conduit all the time but now when i got back i can see all the flaws so its a little harder to be like wow about the wii...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: