Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
K before anyone says anything ive looked around at all the forums about this issue, and nothing seems to work. I even talked to a member that knows a lot about black ops and getting to work (xflak). And i also believe my issue is different then the ones that have been solved, but i tried those regardless.

I know it seems long but im really tired trying to get this to work and i really need help
tongue.gif

Alright so, i have a 4.1U wii and use ios247[57] to run cfg loader and the game. It loads fine and everything, i can play the campaign perfectly without any lag, but when i click on multiplayer or zombies it freezes. It freezes on the black loading page, the loading dots pass by twice and then it just freezes. It then requires a hard reset to turn off the wii. I apologize if this issue has been solved and i didnt notice it.

Heres what i've tried:

I initially used neogamma to load the game through the sd slot, using my 32gb sdhc card formatted as wbfs. It would fail trying to mount the game, but worked after around 50 tries, but then when i loaded the game it would keep loading at the loading screen after the treyarch message.

I then went to use cfg loader 70, it started up fine and all, i ran the game, it worked till i tried clicking multiplayer or zombies like i stated above. I used the method found at: http://gwht.wikidot.com by Dr. Clipper, BOTH types, using d2x and wanikoko's IOS's. I also used hermes and no luck.

Ive tried IOS247, 248, 249[56,57,58], IOS250[57], and all of hermes IOS's (IOS222,223,224).

I also re-softmodded my wii using xflak's modmii, and then tried all these again using a FAT32 formatted sd card and no luck.

I actually believe it might be something really small that ive just overlooked...heres some more info:

I initially used a usb to do all the modding stuff and a sdhc formatted as wbfs to hold the game. But after i remodded ive just been using a FAT32 formatted sdhc to do the modding and attempt to load the game.

I really do not know what to do, anyone that might have the SLIGHTEST bit of info on what i could possibly try please post.

I love GBAtemp and all the users that are willing to give up their time to help others, eventhough i might not post a lot, im always looking at forums and posts, normally as a guest
tongue.gif

Thank you to anyone that even attempts to help me out
biggrin.gif

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is you game fully updated? Are you using a rip from your region? Did you try forwarding the ports for your wii/this game?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ryoku83 said:
Is you game fully updated? Are you using a rip from your region? Did you try forwarding the ports for your wii/this game?
It's not a connection/Internet/region issue. I think your ISO is bad. Try redownloading or re-ripping the game

Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes its fully updated i believe, well the original disc is, and thats what i ripped it from. Yes i tried reripping it using cfg loader but no luck, the multiplayer plays fine on the original disc. And yes its my region, thanks alot for the posts guys
smile.gif

Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lmao ye i guess thats the only option i got, i wouldve tried that already but i actually dont have that much left, like 8gb so im not going to risk it, ugh gotta wait till the first. Never knew i could use up 60gb
tongue.gif

Only thing is, i play a burnt copy of black ops (like saving my original), and ive gone through two dvd discs already, and on both of those the online was fine, but when i used the same iso on the sd, it doesnt work :/

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Puregamer said:
Lmao ye i guess thats the only option i got, i wouldve tried that already but i actually dont have that much left, like 8gb so im not going to risk it, ugh gotta wait till the first. Never knew i could use up 60gb
tongue.gif

Only thing is, i play a burnt copy of black ops (like saving my original), and ive gone through two dvd discs already, and on both of those the online was fine, but when i used the same iso on the sd, it doesnt work :/
Give cleanrip a whirl might do the trick. Its just a wii app thats rips games. If that doesn't work just download a copy in like 7 days

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Puregamer said:
Alright thanks alot imma try it toms
smile.gif
. Oh and will using sneek make any difference?
I've never used sneek so im not sure. It may be worth a shot. If im not mistaken playing games from sneek is like using the disc channel.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ryoku83 said:
Puregamer said:
smile.gif
I've never used sneek so im not sure. It may be worth a shot. If im not mistaken playing games from sneek is like using the disc channel.

you can't online update black ops under sneek

Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zizer said:
Ryoku83 said:
Puregamer said:
smile.gif

you can't online update black ops under sneek

Oh...well if my original is upto date i can just rip that and play it using sneek until another update comes out? Which i doubt will happen cause mw3 isnt that far away.

And does anyone know when the shop channel will be up again? Maybe thats the reason its not working?

EDIT: Tried out sneek and the same thing happens, stuck at loading screen. Also the shopping channel is back up but it still doesnt work. Guess i just gotta try another iso on the first
frown.gif

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puregamer said:
K before anyone says anything ive looked around at all the forums about this issue, and nothing seems to work. I even talked to a member that knows a lot about black ops and getting to work (xflak). And i also believe my issue is different then the ones that have been solved, but i tried those regardless.

I know it seems long but im really tired trying to get this to work and i really need help
tongue.gif

Alright so, i have a 4.1U wii and use ios247[57] to run cfg loader and the game. It loads fine and everything, i can play the campaign perfectly without any lag, but when i click on multiplayer or zombies it freezes. It freezes on the black loading page, the loading dots pass by twice and then it just freezes. It then requires a hard reset to turn off the wii. I apologize if this issue has been solved and i didnt notice it.

Heres what i've tried:

I initially used neogamma to load the game through the sd slot, using my 32gb sdhc card formatted as wbfs. It would fail trying to mount the game, but worked after around 50 tries, but then when i loaded the game it would keep loading at the loading screen after the treyarch message.

I then went to use cfg loader 70, it started up fine and all, i ran the game, it worked till i tried clicking multiplayer or zombies like i stated above. I used the method found at: http://gwht.wikidot.com by Dr. Clipper, BOTH types, using d2x and wanikoko's IOS's. I also used hermes and no luck.

Ive tried IOS247, 248, 249[56,57,58], IOS250[57], and all of hermes IOS's (IOS222,223,224).

I also re-softmodded my wii using xflak's modmii, and then tried all these again using a FAT32 formatted sd card and no luck.

I actually believe it might be something really small that ive just overlooked...heres some more info:

I initially used a usb to do all the modding stuff and a sdhc formatted as wbfs to hold the game. But after i remodded ive just been using a FAT32 formatted sdhc to do the modding and attempt to load the game.

I really do not know what to do, anyone that might have the SLIGHTEST bit of info on what i could possibly try please post.

I love GBAtemp and all the users that are willing to give up their time to help others, eventhough i might not post a lot, im always looking at forums and posts, normally as a guest
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Did you try this? As far as the creating 2 profiles, I assume so since you talked to xflak about it, and he is the one I am quoting, but you didn't say...

QUOTEHow to get Multi-Player working:

Added by XFlak (Thanks for helping)
-If you've already launched the shopping channel on your Wii at least once in the past and already accepted some agreement, then u can skip this step. Install the latest IOS56 and the latest version of the shopping channel. Launch the shopping channel and accept the agreement.
-launch the usb-loader with any cIOS that has base 56 or base 57 (if u don't have one, install it)
-launch the game with a cIOS with base 57 (if u don't have one, install it)
-create 2 campaign profiles, start the campaign with each of them and save and exit
-launch multiplayer with both profiles (obviously the Wii needs to be connected to the internet), it should work on your second attempt (and then the first profile will start working afterwards). You will be prompted to update, say yes. Note that this is an update for the game, it is not an official firmware update and is safe to accept.

When you wish to play COD: Black Ops, choose IOS 250. The game should launch right away, and you will have no more problems with Online, Freezing, etc.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, and that you had a successful installation, and that you enjoy Black Ops !

-Erik

Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
burritoboy9984 said:
Puregamer said:

tongue.gif

Heres what i've tried:

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Did you try this? As far as the creating 2 profiles, I assume so since you talked to xflak about it, and he is the one I am quoting, but you didn't say...

QUOTEHow to get Multi-Player working:

Added by XFlak (Thanks for helping)
-If you've already launched the shopping channel on your Wii at least once in the past and already accepted some agreement, then u can skip this step. Install the latest IOS56 and the latest version of the shopping channel. Launch the shopping channel and accept the agreement.
-launch the usb-loader with any cIOS that has base 56 or base 57 (if u don't have one, install it)
-launch the game with a cIOS with base 57 (if u don't have one, install it)
-create 2 campaign profiles, start the campaign with each of them and save and exit
-launch multiplayer with both profiles (obviously the Wii needs to be connected to the internet), it should work on your second attempt (and then the first profile will start working afterwards). You will be prompted to update, say yes. Note that this is an update for the game, it is not an official firmware update and is safe to accept.

When you wish to play COD: Black Ops, choose IOS 250. The game should launch right away, and you will have no more problems with Online, Freezing, etc.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, and that you had a successful installation, and that you enjoy Black Ops !

-Erik

Lol yes ive tried this, the reason i didnt say anything is because isnt this for a different issue? This is when you can get to the black ops online screen but cant connect or play any matches. My problem is that it doesnt even make it that far, it freezes on the black loading screen before the black ops online page.

Thanks though
smile.gif

Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zizer said:
Install the latest IOS56 and the latest version of the shopping channel

I have, using Xflak's modmii, ill try it again though

QUOTE(machomuu @ Aug 26 2011, 04:36 PM) Does this only happen with Black Ops?

Umm i havent checked, only game i had on my sdhc was black ops since i decided to use sd cards recently, ill rip another game and check if it can get online?

Also, using syscheck, my system menu version comes up as 0.0U, thats just extra brick protection right?

Puregamer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zizer said:
bad syscheck (00U) , try create new

uhh thats wierd, i ran a syscheck again just to make sure and now it shows 4.1U.

Also, i tried running a burned version of the game which i used before this whole sd crap. And now that freezes at the loading screen just like when i load it off a sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    +1
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Hey there Sickly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Make sure the cops don't see that.
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: hi