• Views 3,535
  • Replies 23
D

Deleted User

OP
topbox_3077.jpg
^Scary

QUOTE said:
Call of Duty: Black Ops' Nazi Zombie mode has seemingly been confirmed, via an announcement of the game's official strategy guide given to CVG.

CVG's sneak peak at BradyGames' guide claims it'll offer "a complete walkthrough to the gritty Cold War-era Campaign mode, tips and tricks to rank up in Multiplayer, how to excel in Co-Op, or fight back the relentless Nazi Zombie horde".

The guide also promises "tactics for every type of Co-Op, Team-Based, and Head-to-Head play mode." That's that confirmed then.

Developer Treyarch first hinted at a Zombie Mode earlier this year - before seemingly shooting down the claims.

Then, writing this weekend on Twitter, Treyarch community boss Josh Olin promised fans that a co-op reveal is coming.

When asked if he knew what it was, he wrote, "I do... But it's not something I want to spoil ahead of time."

When fans pressed him on whether or not it was a Zombie Mode, he wrote: "If Zombies have anything to do with our top-secret Co-Op mode, then it's a safe bet there will be a trailer for it eventually..."

BradyGames' official Call of Duty: Black Ops guide is due out alongside the game on Tuesday, November 9.

==
Source

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
So is this a hybrid between Call of Duty and Resident Evil?
Not really its just Call of Duty...with zombies. Just like they did with World At War.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mkoo said:
I've never understood westerners fascination of zombies.. and pirates.. and ninjas?
huh.gif
You forgot dinosaurs and robots. And robo-dino undead ninjas with eyepatches.

I'm not sure why I enjoy zombie stuff myself...

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking Soviet Zombies or something, but whatever. I wonder if this'll finish up the story where WaW's zombies left off? Either way, I'm happy that zombies will be returning
smile.gif
. I hope there are new maps and not just WaW's.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
raybattousai said:
shouldn't it be Communist Zombies?
Commie Zombies, or at least that's what I've been calling them. Well the Soviets and North Vietnam are communist, and the game was supposed to take place during those times right?

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheWingless said:
raybattousai said:
shouldn't it be Communist Zombies?
Commie Zombies, or at least that's what I've been calling them. Well the Soviets and North Vietnam are communist, and the game was supposed to take place during those times right?
Yeah, I think I read somewhere that someone saw a "Commie Zombies" mode on the main menu screen.
unsure.gif

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're just ripping off Borderlands and Red Dead Revolver, both of whom have their own Zombie Themed packs.

jet™ said:
iPhone app nazi zombies. = WANT Cold War zombies

Too bad iPhone isn't a gaming device.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SPH73 said:
They're just ripping off Borderlands and Red Dead Revolver, both of whom have their own Zombie Themed packs.

jet™ said:

If I recall correctly Borderlands came out after WaW and Red Dead Revolver is a whole different type of game.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
SPH73 said:

jet™ said:

If I recall correctly Borderlands came out after WaW and Red Dead Revolver is a whole different type of game.

They're all just playing follow the leader. And Zombies are Zombies, it doesn't matter what kind of game it is.

The real point here is that the "zombie thing" has been plaaaaayyyyedd out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: