black ops multiplayer update

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by samsungfan, Jul 3, 2011.

Jul 3, 2011

black ops multiplayer update by samsungfan at 5:16 PM (1,754 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. samsungfan
    OP

Newcomer samsungfan Newbie

United States
    I tried searching the forums first before asking my question but could not find exactly what I was looking for. I have black ops running on my fully softmodded 4.1 ntsc wii equipped with wode through wodeflow. My question is, when I play black ops, it recently asks me to update when I try to play multiplayer, every other game mode works fine. When I first played the game last year, I was able to play online with no update questions. will this update affect my system firmware which is 4.1 or anythying else I have modified? I have everything running perfect and don't want to change anything. I need to know what exactly is it trying to update. replies will be greatly appreciated!

2. Ryoku83

Member Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    If its asking you to update at the black ops multiplayer screen then you'll be fine to update. Its just game fixes. If you don't already have it, I'd suggest installing priiloader and enabling the block disc and online updates hacks. This will prevent your wii from getting accidentally updated to a higher SM Version.

3. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

4. samsungfan
    OP

Newcomer samsungfan Newbie

United States
    thanks for the information! I see why I could not find a post about it, the update is from nov. I didn't know it had been that long since I played it. thanks again.