Homebrew Black Ops II disc2app Keeps getting stuck

CalJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been trying to use disc2app with Black Ops II, I have been exporting the WUP to a 64gb USB flash drive and yet it always seems tofail in the later stages of the process, any ideas? Is this a common issue for Black Ops II. I performed the same process with Ghosts and it worked flawlessly.

justme488

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying to use disc2app with Black Ops II, I have been exporting the WUP to a 64gb USB flash drive and yet it always seems tofail in the later stages of the process, any ideas? Is this a common issue for Black Ops II. I performed the same process with Ghosts and it worked flawlessly.

I'm having the same problem.
Ever figure it out?

justme488

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

@ justme488

take a look at this page (watch the video) ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-install-and-patch.551347/

it worked for me

Thank you @jeannotte I appreciate the reply. I have ripped about 5 or 6 disks like this with no issues. I'm just having a problem with this game. I have cleaned several times, but disc2app keeps freezing on 00000013.app. The disc looks like new under light, so I figured maybe it was just a problem with this title. Here is where I keep getting stuck. Disc drive stops here every time.

20191110_211920.jpg

Reactions: jeannotte

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I reformat my SD card fat 32 clusters 64 kb, and restart several times the game and it has to walk.

the SD card is not full (is there enough free space) ??

Last edited by jeannotte,

justme488

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reformat my SD card fat 32 clusters 64 kb, and restart several times the game and it has to walk.

the SD card is not full (is there enough free space) ??

Nope, it's not full. It's a 128gb card, and there is roughly 80gb free. I formatted fat32 with guiformat.

Last edited by justme488,

kirox777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope this is still open. I'm looking to convert my black ops too. so far all i have is loadiine, which always worked pretty fine. Easiest i did for cod ghosts is convert wux to wud to installable app. Anyone got black ops loading yet?

Last edited by kirox777,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)