Black Ops Declassified update with Nihilistic’s CEO focus MP

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Rasas, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Rasas
    OP

Rasas Banned

Banned
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Source

I have no faith in this anymore. First the lack of a zombie mode now a focus on the multiplayer aspect.

2. AaronUzumaki

AaronUzumaki A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon

Feb 8, 2009
    United States
    Akron, Ohio
    Hm... I thought Call of Duty's focus already was multiplayer... Heck, most people I talk to don't even touch the campaign.

3. Rasas
    OP

Rasas Banned

Banned
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    I only know 1 person who might get a Vita but doesn't care enough to buy it at the current price. For most people it is probably better to play it a CoD console game instead of playing the 4v4 matches in this so I thought they might use a more unique single player experience. Well maybe that is just me.

4. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Pfft, Nihilist.

Say what you will about Infinity Ward and Treyarch, at least they had an ethos.

5. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Basically he's saying "The single player is gonna be shit but the multiplayer is gonna be good... But it's on a handheld still."

I swear this game is just embarrassing. Multiplayer-focused games on a device focused around being out and about (AKA not with a WiFi connection) is just pretty fucking dumb honestly.

6. Klightx15

Klightx15 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 13, 2009
    United States
    Lake Bodom
    have you ever considered being out and about with a few friends? i completely disagree with you. as for zombies, zombies completely sucks and is just a complete boring waste of time.

7. 431unknown

431unknown Greatness Awaits

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    Any interest I might have had in this game just died.