Hacking Black Icon on emuNAND

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
So a couple of months ago I accidentally installed a CIA (gba cia) to my NAND and today I installed the latest ver of FBI and I managed to find the black gift (or at least think it's the one since when I open the black gift it goes to pokemon ruby destiny which I have installed and I found the titleid of pkmn ruby destiny) I was wondering how I wondering whether I

Deleted the title or I deleted the secure value

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What i do is i look for things installed on the nand in devmenu and then search the id of that game. Usually the main system apps are at the bottom in red but it doesnt mean you couldnt uninstall something that needs to be there. Make sure that waht you are deleting is what was installed. If you know what was installed that probably would help even more.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
What i do is i look for things installed on the nand in devmenu and then search the id of that game. Usually the main system apps are at the bottom in red but it doesnt mean you couldnt uninstall something that needs to be there. Make sure that waht you are deleting is what was installed. If you know what was installed that probably would help even more.
I'm following this tut on installing devmenu
I was wondering whether I could just install devmenu using FBI and not gateway as I don't have one (LOL).

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Just use the Devmenu 11.4 from that 'iso site' its better imo, and you can install it to the nand so even in restores it stays.
I can't find it, I found some reddit posts but no download.

I found ver 6.2 on the "iso" sie

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found it, I just visited the page of the leaker who leaked it. Thanks!

Just use the Devmenu 11.4 from that 'iso site' its better imo, and you can install it to the nand so even in restores it stays.
So I installed the devmenu 11.4 to my NAND but no Icon appeared afterwards

Last edited by Duckling,

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally I use FBI in all cases except for when I have no SD in my system, then I use DevMenu.
If you know what game you accidentally installed, in FBI, search titles and look for the game. It should be green. When you see it, you need to look at the top screen and write the title ID.
Now, look for the title again, (check the titleID on the top screen) disregarding the green one.
This time, it should be red.
You delete this one.

Reactions: Duckling

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Personally I use FBI in all cases except for when I have no SD in my system, then I use DevMenu.
If you know what game you accidentally installed, in FBI, search titles and look for the game. It should be green. When you see it, you need to look at the top screen and write the title ID.
Now, look for the title again, (check the titleID on the top screen) disregarding the green one.
This time, it should be red.
You delete this one.
Woo!!! It's gone! Finally!
Thank you!

Reactions: Halvorsen

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have several black gba games on my sysnand
but i don't know how to remove them,i went to 3ds software manager but didn't find them.

Reactions: Duckling

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I have several black gba games on my sysnand
but i don't know how to remove them,i went to 3ds software manager but didn't find them.
I used FBI 11.4 >Titles> and I looked at the title ID's and I deleted the ones on the NAND. You should be careful though when deleted stuff b/c you could be deleting something important.
I installed devmenu to NAND and it caused a black icon. Maybe because I installed it to SD Card after I installed it to NAND? Anyway I deleted it using FBI and boom! Black icon gone!

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I used FBI 11.4 >Titles> and I looked at the title ID's and I deleted the ones on the NAND. You should be careful though when deleted stuff b/c you could be deleting something important.

I installed devmenu to NAND and it caused a black icon. Maybe because I installed it to SD Card after I installed it to NAND? Anyway I deleted it using FBI and boom! Black icon gone!
Thanks,the problem is those gba games with names not serial number.

also, FBI 11.4? you mean FBI 2.2.6?

Last edited by aos10,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person