Black Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitoui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I know I'm stooping to a new low but I really need an invite to Blackcats as my account got deleted. Can anyone help?

Thanks

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I can help:

When you grip the bat your knuckles should be lined up properly. That is the lower knuckles of the bottom hand on the bat should be in line with the second joint of your fingers of the top hand on the bat. Your grip is to be firm but not tight, relaxed not loose. Remember the bat is your hitting weapon, by holding it too tight your muscles also tighten up and you tend to punch at the ball rather than use your natural swing. By holding the bat too loose, your bat does not have the impact power; this is shown best when bunting; no matter how fast a ball is thrown if you hold the bat very loose it will deaden the impact when you bunt. So this brings us to the point of gripping the bat firmly before you swing; natural reaction will tighten your grip upon contact with the ball. As was stated before, your bat is your weapon for hitting; let the bat do the work. You can not hit with your arms or your wrist; your bat, if used correctly, does the work. It is almost like throwing the bat at the ball; if you practice your swing, use the wrist of the bottom hand to guide it. On of the best ways to practice your swing is to tie a string to a pipe in the basement or a clotheline outside and swing the bat at it. This does not demand much space and you can practice on your own; you do not need a pitcher.

Ok, that should just about do it. Good luck, and uh.. choke up on the bat a little... that's good.

*Closes topic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte