Hacking Black and White screen when i try to play No More Heores

ultrasonicwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

I have this problem with my Backup Loader Gamma v0.3. I have No More Heoes [NTSC][PAL]. So everything goes fine. Then i downloaded it on a DVD-R Disc. I run my Backup Channel... So this is the problem. When i play i have to force it to Pal60/50 With or no the VID Patch thing. When i try to force it to NTSC or run it without anything forced it goes green! The screen goes green. Then when i do it with PAL60/50 it goes on Black and White... I dont know what else to do! I can normaly play the game but... hey a little bit of color isnt bad sometimes.... And im wondering what do i have to do because... I have Naruto Clash of NInja Revolution 2 and i can play it normaly with even color on the backup channel. I have heard its a problem of the TV, my tv is HDTV so... they i say i need another cables(Bla Blah Blah) I need to know what do i have to know... I have done everything i know and is still on Black and white! Please give me all the solutions and solution, possibles! The game is well play, so its only the color. Please Help!!

P.S:My wii version is 4.0U. I have downloaded all these games by torrent from ESPALWII(DOT)com

Saberin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First off, don't tell me about sites where they can download this stuff, all right? Replacing the . with a (DOT) doesn't make it alright.

Secondly, it's probably that the game's region doesn't match you Wii or something, try downloading NeoGamma r7 and changing the region to load with NTSC or PAL depending on your region. I'm too lazy and stupid to go grab you links or get you more precise instructions right now, but with some luck, you might be able to fumble your way into getting it working before someone gives you better instructions.~

Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a picteof not updating just tell them don't update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...