Gaming Black and White new Legendary Pokemon " Victini "

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As the years go buy after Kanto region I get less and less hyped about pokemon..
Why you ask....Pokemon like this that lack creativity and don't appeal to me. I was a huge huge huge pokemon fan. I still am but losing hope for these new pokemon.

Kanto and Jhoto FTW

ARCANINE
biggrin.gif

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I agree with most of the other people in this post. I stopped following Pokemon seriously after Silver/Gold, mostly because of the ridiculous amount they began pumping out. It seems like they aren't even TRYING to create compelling Pokemon that I would actually want to capture.

Lugia and Ho-Oh looked epic. So did Entai, Suicune and Raikou. Mewtwo was also amazing, and by contrast so was Mew, as it represented the change that took place in Mewtwo. But this?

I actually think for the first time I can say that I will not even try this game when it comes out. I'll stick to SoulSilver, reliving my childhood one hour at a time.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The only thing that would promote this games sales will be the additional features it has and the new graphics engine, apart from that, its a piece of crap, and especially the Pokemon Designs, they are getting ridiculous announcement after announcement...

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
He looks so... normal. Doesn't feel like a legendary. Feels more like a Rattata/Bidoof type of Pokemon...

And... so not cute. :/ (He looked better in blurry pics... I think it's the eyes and teeth that are bugging me.)

Also, can we say 'first Pokemon to have both official art and game sprite in the same pose'?

Legendaries should be epic looking and pleasing to the eye. This thing looks like a Ratatta.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
naglaro00 said:
FINALLY.
A Pokemon that doesn't look like a digimon
When did Digimon not have cute digimons... For me everything that comes from japan that is monster based is the same really... People could add all the digimons to a pokemon game and people wouldn't see the difference at all...
EDIT: Excluding the human-based digimons ofc... I think that is the only difference between digimon and pokemon really lol...

Cutemon2.jpg

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
DunkrWunkah said:
FlameTakuya said:
He looks so... normal. Doesn't feel like a legendary. Feels more like a Rattata/Bidoof type of Pokemon...

And... so not cute. :/ (He looked better in blurry pics... I think it's the eyes and teeth that are bugging me.)

Also, can we say 'first Pokemon to have both official art and game sprite in the same pose'?

Legendaries should be epic looking and pleasing to the eye. This thing looks like a Ratatta.

Lol remember the Ratatta backsprite from gen 1
019.png

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
person12321 said:
hmmm turning into clouds. hmmmm pretty coool. maybe it an ability or a move. avoid effects or damage from battle. of course on the card it might just be showing you get victini there.

I don't think it turns into clouds. Maybe its the designers way of showing the connection between Victini and that tower. (symbolism?)

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
Here's hoping we could get the event through pokesav or something
unsure.gif

Just read there was Wifi, excuse me.

from what i can remember the pokesav for hg/ss does't even have the event section hopefully they have the event section for B/W cause i want this Pokemon even tho looks awful >_>"

person12321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
person12321 said:
hmmm turning into clouds. hmmmm pretty coool. maybe it an ability or a move. avoid effects or damage from battle. of course on the card it might just be showing you get victini there.

I don't think it turns into clouds. Maybe its the designers way of showing the connection between Victini and that tower. (symbolism?)

ya im pretty sure it doesnt turn into clouds. it might be flying though. i think its normal/flying. of course its wings might just be there as a decoration.
and maybe you find it on the top of the tower...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: @SylverReZ wdym