Hacking Black 2 and White 2 not working on R4i 3DS

OverweightApple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try and play Pokemon Black or White 2, I can play for about 30 minute or so, but then the game just freezes. I'll reload the game, and try again, but then the freezes just start to become more and more frequent, and end up not being able to play the game at all. I've tried AP patching the game, playing the opposite version, getting a bunch of different roms, and a bunch of other things, but nothing seems to really work. Any ideas on what my problem could be?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try and play Pokemon Black or White 2, I can play for about 30 minute or so, but then the game just freezes. I'll reload the game, and try again, but then the freezes just start to become more and more frequent, and end up not being able to play the game at all. I've tried AP patching the game, playing the opposite version, getting a bunch of different roms, and a bunch of other things, but nothing seems to really work. Any ideas on what my problem could be?
What is the url on the carts label?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it has been a very long time since i tried to trace the clones. if this is running the modified version of the wood firmware (which .cn team originally adapted for the R4i clone of the AK2i and then others used for their clones) then you will want a clean rom without any patches. verify the CRC to be sure! if the firmware has any anti-piracy hooking methods, turn those off from within software. also, soft-reset could be causing issues. failing all that, try a clean install after reformatting your sd card with the panasonic sd formatter.

good luck!
-another work

Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.