Bit of advice please

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Whiternoise, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Whiternoise
    OP

Whiternoise GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2006
    Ok, i've decided to get a SuperCard Lite and a SuperCard DS (i thought it would be best to get two from the same company to ensure no problems).

The site that i want to get them from is HopeBuy.com, the prices seem pretty good - after getting round some Browser issues - and they have some pretty neat stuff in stock (i'm very interested in the Navy Blue NDSL). Couple of questions:

Will i have to pay tax on top of what they say at the checkout?
    Is HopeBuy to be trusted?

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

EDIT: I checked out their forum - it seems fairly impressive, HopeBuy (the guy who runs it i'm guessin) replies daily to people's queries and most people seem to get good results. It's nice to see a site with open customer support so you can immediately tell how good it is.

Also these are the shipping costs (cost is not a problem) which one will arrive fastest?,
    ADS cost: $20.36USD
    DHL cost: $23.07USD
    EMS cost: $24.81USD
    FedEx cost: $40.34USD
    TNT cost: $21.74USD
    UPS cost: $30.55USD

On the FEDEX site, they reckon three days (100USD value, item type: Electrical Goods, 30x10x5cm package weighing 500g)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice