Birthday gift for girl

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, for the first time in life I am buying something on my girlfriends birthday.

Financially I am quite tight.. so I wont be able to spend more than £30-40

since its on saturday i dont really wanna order online or anything.

I want something rare and special with my budget or even less.

Please check out these argos or any local london stores that you can suggest me.
www.argos.co.uk

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
swarovski

sure you can pick up something nice

they break molds after a while so items can be quite rare

this is nice and in range

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/658907/product/Butterfly_Light_Amethyst_Mini_Pendant.html?CatalogCategoryName=0109

Rob3rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Only you can choose a great gift. Something that you know she likes, or something you've talked about a while ago that she'd forgotten about but you remember.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What's with this misconception that gifts for women are somehow different than gifts for men? Buy her something she likes, not something you think she'd like. Ask her in a clever fashion if she likes something while you two are in town and she'll give you the best answer herself. My girlfriend for example enjoys jewelery which is what I get her for anniversaries but she liked a PSP better for her birthday since she's very passionate about gaming. If your girlfriend is passionate about something then she will love gifts related to that.

Just a footnote to the previous post, a clever and well thought-through gift is better than the standard jewelery - it shows that you care and are genuinely interested in her hobbies, likes and dislikes. Stay classy, get flowers too. ;)

Reactions: 1 person

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Get her a cock ring.

EDIT: argos do rare and special? Come on!
lol cock ring aint gonna do it. I was rushing to leave so didnt think anything better other than argos.
This is the point you realise you should have been listening to her for the last few months.

I know what she likes. its just.. I cant afford it right now. I could get "something" that she likes in a small quantity, but that would make me look ridiculous. No she isnt on drugs lol.

Just a footnote to the previous post, a clever and well thought-through gift is better than the standard jewelery - it shows that you care and are genuinely interested in her hobbies, likes and dislikes. Stay classy, get flowers too. ;)

Well, I came here to ask for clever, unique and classy or whatever ideas. I know what she likes, but isnt possible for me to get at this point. Thats why I need something thats around my budget and something that ANY girl would think is "awesome/cute".

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Plushies usually work. Big ones lol.
I guess I will see how big of a plushie I can get for her lol.
I got her flowers and a hello kitty plushie before as an "apology" a while back.

She loves chocolates... so I am thinking I would have to increase the budge £10 higher to add chocolate to whatever I buy :P.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try making her something. Like play her a song you learned or wrote for her, or write a poem. Most girlfriends will look past you not spending a lot on a gift if give them something that is meaningful, thoughtful, and truly from you....(get the flowers and chocolate too as well though)

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should try making her something. Like play her a song you learned or wrote for her, or write a poem. Most girlfriends will look past you not spending a lot on a gift if give them something that is meaningful, thoughtful, and truly from you....(get the flowers and chocolate too as well though)
Poem sounds good :D

I cant really sing.. lol but ya. thanks

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

She might call you cheap.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

She might call you cheap.
LOL! obviously shes gonna get her gift + chocolate + poem!

not just the poem hahaha

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOUs are pretty cheap... unless you intend to follow them, that is.

Seriously, how about a nice bouquet of flowers? You can get some really good ones in the price range you're looking for and it's a nice romantic gesture that I'm sure she'll appreciate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Snow days $25 on steam may grab it