Birth by Sleep novel, Volume 3 announced

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yay! Now there's gonna be volume 3! I'm looking forward to it!
yay.gif
But I dunno if the novel's in English.
unsure.gif

EDIT:
coolness said:
Code:
Volume 3 of the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep novel series has been announced for Japan, titled To The Future. According to Square Enix's calendar, To The Future will release on 26 May 2011. Stay tuned as it is likely that the novel cover will be released soon
You should have wrap it in quote tags, just like this:
QUOTE said:
Volume 3 of the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep novel series has been announced for Japan, titled To The Future. According to Square Enix's calendar, To The Future will release on 26 May 2011. Stay tuned as it is likely that the novel cover will be released soon

CODE
[insert text here]

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
FiReFoX_7 said:
yay.gif
unsure.gif

EDIT:
coolness said:
Code:
QUOTE said:

Code:
[quote][insert text here][/quote]
I prefer this

Volume 3 of the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep novel series has been announced for Japan, titled To The Future. According to Square Enix's calendar, To The Future will release on 26 May 2011. Stay tuned as it is likely that the novel cover will be released soon[/p]

CODE
[p= ]text here[/p]

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
SamAsh07 said:
FiReFoX_7 said:
yay.gif
unsure.gif

EDIT:
coolness said:
Code:
QUOTE said:
*text*

Code:
[quote][insert text here][/quote]
I prefer this

*text*[/p]

CODE
[p= ]text here[/p]
Well, that's better than the quote tags.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse