Review Bioshock Review

Xoo00o0o0o

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to my first mini review.

Todays mini review is on Bioshock for the Xbox 360.

In Bioshock you travel the tunnels of rapture, all around it is beautiful untill corupption strikes in the new year of 1960.
Splicers and Big Daddies are your main threat as you travel throughout the vast world of Bioshock. In Bioshock your main goal is to leave the city of Rapture after a freak plane crash.

Tech:

Graphics: The graphics are amazing for a game made in 2007, but graphic aren't what make games good. It's the Gameplay.
Graphic rating: 9/10

Gameplay: The gameplay can get a bit repetitive but here's the catch. You can change the way you act in the game by changing if you
save little sisters or if you harvest them. You can also change the plasmids(powers) you use.
Gameplay rating: 8/10

Audio: The audio is not always clear but for the most part it is very understandable.
Audio ratig: 8/10

Replayabillity: The game, in my opinion, is replayable but it loses some value every time you replay it.
Replayabillity rating: 7/10

Overall score: 8/10

Thanks for reading and I'd love to hear what you think.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd definitely give it a 9.5/10. This is coming from a System Shock 2 fanboy, too, so I may not be the most reliable.

I love these kind of games. Linear, atmospheric, story driven, beautiful, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1