Bioshock 2, Mass Effect 2 or Bad Company 2? (PC)

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Feels Good Man, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Feels Good Man
    OP

Member Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I didn't really like the first Bioshock as I hoped but the multiplayer for Bioshock 2 might redeem it. I also plan on replaying the first one to give it another chance.

I haven't played Mass Effect 1 but I've been hearing many great things from it. The thing is though is that I dont really like games with extremely long dialogue and afraid that ME2 will be just that. I disliked dragon age because even though I skipped the conversations, it still took about 2+ minutes to skip. I dont mind if the talking and action elements are balanced though and not just filled with talking.

Bad Company 2 because I love online shooters and im pretty sure that this won't disappoint. The campaign might be a different story but idk.

This is tough. I'm sure that they're all going to be great games.

What do you think?

All for PC btw

2. zeromac

Member zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Australia
    Bad Fucking Company 2 HANDS DOWN
    The first one had epic online and the story was awesome
    No.2 should have a even better storyline with even better online

3. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    I just recently "obtained" mass effect 1.. and holy damn it's one of the best games i've tried! it suited me just fine, but it is quite some talking... (i like story)...
    and the talking's quite important, cause what you say will affect the game and relations of characters and stuff...

I didn't like bad company 1... not my type of game...
    and bioshock's not my type either really....

Sooo.. I'd go with mass effect 2..
    however!

I'd "obtain" mass effect 1 first, try it out (and beat it while you're at it) then get mass effect 2 [​IMG]

4. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    Depends on what type of game you like. ME is an RPG/scifi game. BC2 is a online shooter which is 1337zorz to teh m4xz0rz. Bioshock 2 looks pretty dope and another shooter with heavy story, but not so RPG like.

5. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    It sounds like story driven rpgs aren't for you, so I'd say go for a genre that is. I'd recommend Bad Company 2 then if shooters are your thing.