wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Biorythm
New Homebrew
biomax3.gif

Pegase has released a Biorhythm application for the NDS. Thanks to DirForIt for posting the original topic.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're on you that the source is dev-fr ?

the screen is of nmax with my birthday !
lecture.gif

You have choose to change screen but the really source is nmax. Thanks for the no respect of scène homebrew...

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cid2mizard said:
You're on you that the source is dev-fr ?

the screen is of nmax with my birthday !
lecture.gif

You have choose to change screen but the really source is nmax. Thanks for the no respect of scène homebrew...

Bullcrap. The source is where AW got his info from, not necessarily the dev's site. Everyone is perfectly credited, the image is a screenshot of the app taken from AW's source. GBATemp is the pinnacle of respect to the homebrew scene. If you want to troll, go somewhere else.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
It's amazing how you guys understood that guy's post as a criticism against GBATemp whereas I understood it as babbling. Sometimes some people should rather write in their own languages than English, it'd be easier to understand.

Anyway, checking this biorhythm thing on wikipedia.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thanks guys! i agree the source is where i found the news, not the source of the site that posted it 1st on the net. i have no way to know who was 1st, nor do i care to track it down. i thought he was saying he owned the rights to the first image, so i took it down and changed it with the one on the dev's original post.

-another world

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
Maktub said:
UltraMagnus said:
wasn't this posted once before?

I could swear I remember posting explaining what this does to someone?
Well, this must be a newer version.

well, the announcement was a "new homebrew" so I would assume not
Then you either had a dejà vu or this is another homebrew that does the same thing.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
For some reason i clearly remember the original screenshot being from nintendomax (with 1980 instead of 1965)... so either both Cid2Mizard and us are hallucinating, or there's been some editing and lying. Now I don't want to cause any trouble to anyone, i'm not even related to nintendomax in any way, but if you take the news from somewhere, quote your damn source ffs. The original newsers' work should be acknowledged by everyone and i think everyone here knows stealing (benevolent) work is wrong. (especially when the original newser took the time to actually try it out and take a screenshot !)
Oh, by the way, in that post from Dieforit, the screenshot is the one made by Cid2mizard, just reuploaded to imageshack... Just saying.
smile.gif

(also i hear Kojote has been complaining for the same reason...)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the source was dev-fr, the screen shot was from pdroms. no one owns the rights to a screen capture of a software that is not coded by their hand, a homebrew which was released without any type of license. if pdroms took the info from nintendomax then they need to say that is their source. listing the "main" source is not expected nor something i am ever going to do. in this 1 case you can say the information *might* have started with nintendomax, but in the other 99% you have no idea where it comes from. there are a number or articles i posted first. the easiest example is ANY akaio firmware update. i'm in #acekard the second smiths uploads it, and i've yet to see recognition for being 1st. frankly, its stupid to argue about and i don't give a shit. as long as the news gets posted and people find out about stuff they didn't know about -- that is all that remains important.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime