ROM Hack Question Bike glitch in Pokemon Sw/Sh Isle of Armor dlc

Captain Library

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Huh, the fact that deleting the extra bikes from the menu doesn't fix it is pretty surprising. It's possible that there is some other variables with the bikes that also didn't get reset properly. In general, the way this is implemented seems dumb. I don't know why it isn't just the one item, and then a completely unrelated variable for the bike style.

Deleting all 3 bikes did the job, I just spoke to the bike lady to get the bike back and now she'll swap the skin for me whenever.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, OK, glad you were able to get it fixed. It still isn't entirely clear to me how this happened in the first place, but it definitely has something to do with the item state not getting cleaned up properly.

Tere Valentin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa o.o didnt expect anyone else to have this glitch as well.
I had taken a break from pokemon cuz this glitch was stressing me out x.x

I check each post now and see if the solution helps my saves.

Can anyone kindly provide step by step instructions on what to do in PKhex? I havent used it since LetsGo so idk whats new in PKHex.

Edit: nvm I did what one of the users said about deleting one of the bikes via PKHex and now I can finally access the option to change bike to Original design :yay:

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Vaynes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi guys, my wife's account have this glitch as well, we couldn't find a way to delete the extra bikes through pkhex. Anyone can assist us on this issue? Many thanks. :cry:

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This only happens on modded switches! Not on original. Can confirm because I have both. Also the fix is to use Pkhex to remove the items.

Vaynes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Both of us are sharing the same console (original), I can choose either one rotom bike to upgrade but she can only select "no thanks" when comes to upgrade. Not sure what happened, can I know how to fix it through PkHex? We downloaded PkHex but all we can do is to create pokemon only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end