Hacking BigBlueBox team and eShop titles

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erips is throwing a hissy fit now that bbb released the games before them and says he wont release anything now
why do I get the feeling erips is just bbb...

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erips is throwing a hissy fit now that bbb released the games before them and says he wont release anything now

For the past week I've been seeing Erips said this, Erips said that. They cant say crap until they actually release something. Where do they post their rants hissy fits period speeches nfo's/updates?

In other news, ABSTRAKT has released a 3DSware (1063). I guess BBB isnt the only eShop dumper in the scene now.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Any idea who ripped/rom-ized those? I finally came across their listings but they have no group info.

ABSTRAKT and BigBlueBox, http://3ds.essh.co/

i would guess this was erips intention's to get bbb to start releasing other eshop content, why else would they do all the "we will release this list of games spread over a month" it was likely just a list of games he wanted bbb to dump, and then abstrakt has a lil comment in their nfo about the "bluewizard" who did the work for them, likely referring to bbb, maybe bbb didn't have edge so they gave the dumping tool to abstakt so they could complete erips list of games

Reactions: yuyuyup

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shovel Knight is the only one I really want. it would be nice if a method to get updates dumped (in a usable form) but that will probably never happen.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you have o take that not everyone think just " OMG FREEGAMEZ!!!!111oneoneoneleven"
me for example, will sue gateway more for undub, mods, region free and testing indies before buying ...
(Because pirating indies is booking your room on hell:v lol)
for me it's like borrowing the 3DS from a friend that bought it and testing like I did for shovel kinight xD

D

Deleted-355425

you have o take that not everyone think just " OMG FREEGAMEZ!!!!111oneoneoneleven"
me for example, will sue gateway more for undub, mods, region free and testing indies before buying ...
(Because pirating indies is booking your room on hell:v lol)
for me it's like borrowing the 3DS from a friend that bought it and testing like I did for shovel kinight xD

The necro lords will not be happy.

Reactions: Sliter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.