Hacking BigBlueBox Says All the Other NSPS Are Wrong

jakkal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bbb.PNG

I dont think they know what theyre talking about. But CDNSP downloaded NSPs seems fine to me
What do you guys think?

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
No issues via CDNSP and these are never known to be incomplete. Unless BBB are incorporating and merging updates into a single NSP calling them complete? (Which would apply to games such as Doom, La Noire, Wolfenstein 2 etc - which require the update for the full game)

Reactions: NoNAND

jakkal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No issues via CDNSP and these are never known to be incomplete. Unless BBB are incorporating and merging updates into a single NSP calling them complete? (Which would apply to games such as Doom, La Noire, Wolfenstein 2 etc - which require the update for the full game)
They need to explain what they mean but"just because it works doesnt mean its good"

I think theyre starting to feel irrelevant because people are getting their NSPs on their own now
Meh I dunno

Kazalber

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I read on another forum that their early releases are faulty (didn't explain how exactly), so maybe that's what BBB is referring to?

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From what I understand CDNSP is always incomplete and missing files. Installing from CDNSP nsp will result in tacky loggings which will result in ban.
How theses nsp will be any better is unclear to me.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I read on another forum that their early releases are faulty (didn't explain how exactly), so maybe that's what BBB is referring to?

I believe their earliest cart dumps were incorrect and they superseded them with redumped correct xci’s

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well cdnsp Bob gui was packing the files wrong and updates were missing Delta's, could be the same idea, maybe something small and unnecessary is missing, but like the would nuke a scene release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.