Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I think there was a link in the main "welcome to V3+!" thread that lets you access your old stuff, but I don't have it on hand.

And yeah, I agree, the upgrade is awesome.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
PMs are restored progressively as it takes a lot of time to convert them.
As now it's using a conversation mode (like a forum's thread), all old sent and received message will be converted as their own thread's first post.

My PMs are restored up to July 2011, so you should have recovered all of your old messages in few hours.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PMs are restored progressively as it takes a lot of time to convert them.
As now it's using a conversation mode (like a forum's thread), all old sent and received message will be converted as their own thread's first post.
My PMs are restored up to July 2011, so you should have recovered all of your old messages in few hours.
hi Cyan!
All my PMs are restored. There is a couple of PMs that now appears as "deleted" but I could still see the content of it. I was wondering... what does it mean?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have those deleted messages too.
I guess the old messages you deleted was not listed still in the database, so they have been imported too.

Or it could be message you received but that the sender deleted. (it's more likely that :P)
So you can't use it as a topic/discussion starter as the sender don't have it anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte